Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) DC has launched an array of online Connect, Engage, Support and Learn program offerings in May. Chapter leaders have joined forces to utilize extensive member experiences and resources to provide value and support, from sharing opportunities and resources to hosted learning events with industry-leading guest speakers. Events are free to members with the exception of fundraisers.
- Virtual Happy Hour | Thursday, May 7 | 4:15 PM | Virtual CRE Tours in the age of COVID-19 | Hosted by Pam Zandy, Urban Pace - Gold Sponsor | Members Only
- Fitness Fundraiser | Friday, May 8 | 4:00 PM | Virtual Strength Class to benefit Calvary Women's Services | Join CREW members and non-members to work out for another great local cause | Hosted by DMV Fit Squad | Open to Members and Non Members ($10)
- Professional Development | Tuesday, May 12 | 9:00 AM | Communicating with Power and Persuasion in a Virtual World | Interactive Webinar with Liz Wainger, Wainger Group | Open to Members (free) and Non Members ($100)
- New Member Meet Up | Wednesday, May 13 | 11:15 AM | New Members are invited to network and learn more about CREW DC | Hosted by Kathy Allgier, Executive Director - CREW DC | Members Only
- Learning/Networking | Thursday May 14 | 2:00 PM | Achieving Net Zero Carbon Today | Hosted by Tom Paladino and Lauren Luckett, Paladino and Company | Open to Members and Non Members (free)
- Learning/Networking | Tuesday, May 19 | 9:30 AM | Lean concepts and decision-making tools to hyper-charge efficiency and bring together culture. | Hosted by Christina Beltran and Lindsay Dru, Herman Miller | Bialek - Diamond Sponsor | Members Only
- Learning/Networking | Thursday, May 21 | 4:15 PM | Topic TBA | Members Only
- Learning/Networking | Tuesday, May 26 | 9:15 AM | Impact of COVID-19 on the Office Market, Workplace and Tenant’s Construction | Hosted by Nicole Miller and Ann Linstrom, Savills - Silver Sponsor | Members Only
- Learning/Networking | Thursday, May 28 | 4:15 PM | Topic TBA | Members Only
Events are now being planned for June as well, including to date:
- Learning/Networking | Tuesday, June 2 | 9:15 AM | Coffee Chat with Revathi Greenwood, Cushman & Wakefield | Members Only
- Learning/Networking | Thursday, June 4 | 4:15 PM | The Art & Science of Social Media: How Organic and Paid SM complement each other, expand your reach and increase your brand awareness | Hosted by Shay Onorio, Red Thinking - Gold Sponsor | Members Only
Additionally, CREW Network is providing numerous online experiences for members including free access to its two-day Spring Leadership Summit
on June 18-19, 2020.
You can join the more than 500 members of CREW DC and 12,000 members of CREW Network around the world at any time. Visit https://crewdc.org/why-join
About CREW DC
Founded in 1979, CREW DC promotes professional opportunities and business relationships for women in the commercial real estate industry. CREW DC, with approximately 550 members, is one of the largest chapters in North America. CREW Network is the national association for women in commercial real estate and represents over 12,000 women in commercial real estate in chapters across more than 75 markets in the United States, Canada and Great Britain. For more information, visit the CREW DC website at www.crewdc.org, and follow CREW DC on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram @crewwashdc and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/crewdc.org/.