Open to CREW DC Members and Sponsors Only
Join your CREW DC colleagues and friends for a tour of Glenstone Museum. Provided that touring is still open and available on the planned date (due to coronavirus pandemic restrictions), we’ll meet at the museum and gather to tour in small groups. You will select a specific time to enter the museum when you register for this event.
Glenstone provided us with the following requirements for touring their facility:
- Individuals who do not have a scheduled visit will not be permitted to enter
- Visitor capacity is limited and visitors must adhere to specific restrictions inside the Pavilions
- Visitors will be admitted in 15-minute intervals with maximum group size of five (5)
- Visitors and staff are required to wear masks at all times
- Visitors will be admitted only at their scheduled time (we cannot accommodate changes)
- Different arrival groups must remain six feet apart
- Face covering reminder signs and social distancing markers will be displayed throughout the Pavilions
- Indoor hand sanitizing stations at each point of entry, bathroom, elevator, and outside rooms are provided
A full list of additional safety measures is available on the Glenstone Museum website under "guidelines."
Participants are responsible for their own transportation, health and safety as they would be in any public venue. This is not a private event. Other museum goers will be present. Please do not attend if you feel unwell.
12100 Glen Road
Potomac, MD 20854
CREW DC Members – Free
Confirmed 2020 CREW DC Chapter Sponsors may have Nonmember guests attend at no cost. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to access this sponsor benefit.
CREW DC Does not sell attendee contact information to any third party. In addition, by virtue of registering and attending the event, CREW DC has permission to use photos, videos or images captured for future promotional purposes.