Network, Lunch and Learn with your CREW
Join CREW DC members to network, lunch and view the CREW Network Webinar: AEC Technology Trends & Best Practices. Tiffany English, Senior Director of Architecture at Qualcomm, Mike Ernst, LEED AP, Vice President of Insights and Innovation at Ryan Companies, and Christine Nguyen Herrick, PE, Structural Engineer at Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., discuss the emerging technology and trends impacting the AEC industries in 2022. Attendees will learn about:
- Improved data transparency and technology integration using artificial intelligence and machine learning to optimize integration, collaboration, and a freer flow of information across systems and silos
- How technology adoption will increase productivity while improving sustainability, including new ways to extend a building’s life cycle and provide better solutions for energy-efficient operations
- Virtual collaboration opportunities for the distributed workforce via the increased use of digitization, virtual reality and augmented reality
- Jobsite connectivity, interoperability and standards and the impact of 5G-supported handheld technology
- The strategic automation of AEC workflows using UAVs and robotics
Hosted by HYL Architecture at their office in DC, we will meet in person to network and enjoy lunch. Beginning at 1PM, the CREW Network Webinar will be presented live. You’ll be welcome to linger afterward for more networking if your schedule permits.
In 2022 we are holding in-person lunch and learns around the CREW Network Webinars. This gives members an intimate networking opportunity with tangible, timely and relevant learning about important industry issues.
This is a CREW DC Members only event.
12:15 - 1 PM Check in, Networking, Lunch
1 to 2 PM CREW Network Webinar
607 14th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
CREW DC advises participants use public transportation or ride sharing.
Nearest Metro: Metro Center, McPherson Square
Parking: Available for a fee in nearby garages
CREW DC Members Only – $25
Sponsor benefits are available for confirmed 2022 CREW DC Chapter Sponsors. Please use this form to request use of your sponsoring company’s benefits.