Sponsorships provide industry-wide corporate recognition and exposure, both regionally and nationally through our affiliation with CREW Network, as well as networking opportunities with industry leaders.
CREW DC is dedicated to furthering the success of its members and sponsors by providing opportunities to do business together within a regional and national business development network. CREW DC brings together professionals from a variety of disciplines within the real estate industry, including developers, lenders, brokers, attorneys, architects, engineers, property managers, appraisers, designers and contractors.
CREW DC/CREW Network Stats are Impressive
- As a founding chapter of the global organization (CREW Network), the Washington, DC chapter has been in existence for more than 40 years and continues to grow and serve a vibrant role in the industry
- More than 700 CREW Network members in the Greater Washington, DC area
- Approximately 5,000 companies represented in all major cities around the globe
- More than 11,000 CREW Network members in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom
- CREW DC is one of the largest chapters in CREW Network, with 550 members
With CREW DC—Sponsorship Equals Opportunity
Sponsorship enables members in your company to:
- Network with senior-level decision makers
- Establish relationships and gain referrals
- Do business with top real estate firms
- Broaden recognition in the industry and market your company
- Build loyalty in a highly-desirable target market
- Provide valuable learning opportunities
We hope that you will encourage eligible members of your organization to join CREW DC, and invite your company to join the ranks of the industry's leading real estate firms in providing sponsorship support to CREW DC as we enter our fifth decade as a chapter. We have an exciting year ahead. Please join us as we continue our own growth in advancing women in our industry and allow us to assist you with your growth opportunities as well!
If you have questions or need further information, please contact Executive Director, Kathy Allgier at firstname.lastname@example.org
View our sponsor levels and the respective benefits »