CREW Network is the leading commercial real estate organization dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI).
What better way to demonstrate your commitment to transforming commercial real estate than sponsoring the only industry organization dedicated to advancing women and diverse groups of people in our industry?
Our sponsors help us implement an innovative agenda that includes career outreach, quality programming, leadership development and critical research. We engage, include and develop our members/stakeholders. We foster an inclusive and expansive view of commercial real estate. We work to sustain CREW over the long term so our impact continues to grow.
CREW DC envisions a diverse and inclusive membership that nurtures belonging, cultivates connections, fosters growth, celebrates different voices, and develops leaders in commercial real estate.
Why should your company support CREW DC?
Your employees, potential employees, clients and partners want to work for and with a company that is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Now more than ever, companies need to demonstrate their commitment - and actions - to support DEI.
Sponsoring CREW DC provides industry-wide recognition and exposure for your company, both regionally and nationally through our affiliation with CREW Network. Sponsoring CREW DC is an exceptional opportunity to build brand awareness in the Metro DC area CRE space and align with our mission. Our sponsors receive extensive year-long exposure to one of the largest chapters in the Network (520+ Members) along with exposure to our three sister-chapters in the DC Metro area (another 300+ members). Sponsors build networking opportunities with industry leaders and connect your company with senior-level decision makers from every facet of the CRE industry.
CREW DC/CREW Network Stats are Impressive
- More than 800 CREW members in the Greater Washington, DC area in four local chapters, with CREW DC representing more than 500 of those members
- 35% of CREW DC members have more than 20 years of experience in CRE. 75% have five or more years of experience.
- 5,000 companies represented in all major cities around the globe
- All facets of CRE represented: Sales, Leasing, Law, Finance/Lending, Construction, Development, Asset/Property Management, Acquistions/Dispositions, Architecture/Engineering/Environmental, Risk Management, and many more.
- 12,000 CREW Network members in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom
With CREW DC—Sponsorship Equals Opportunity
Sponsorship enables members in your company to:
- Participate in dealmaking and business networking
- Experience professional development and leadership training
- Access leading edge industry research that addresses the progress of women in commercial real estate
- Participate in programs that encourage careers and mentoring in commercial real estate
Join the ranks of more than 80 leading real estate firms sponsoring CREW DC as we continue our mission. We have an exciting multi-year strategic plan that will Engage, Include, Develop, Foster and Sustain our members and stakeholders into the next decade, and beyond.
Please join us as we continue advancing women and diverse groups in our industry, and allow us to assist you with your growth opportunities as well.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact Executive Director, Kathy Allgier at firstname.lastname@example.org
View our sponsor levels and the respective benefits »