CREW Network is dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI). CREW DC is a founding chapter of CREW Network.
Demonstrate your commitment to DEI by sponsoring the leading organization dedicated to advancing women and diverse groups of people in our industry today.
Sponsors help us implement our innovative agenda that includes career outreach, quality programming, leadership development and community outreach. We engage, include and develop our members/stakeholders. We foster an inclusive and expansive view of commercial real estate. We work to sustain CREW over time so our impact continues to grow.
CREW DC envisions a diverse and inclusive membership that nurtures belonging, cultivates connections, fosters growth, celebrates difference, and develops leaders in commercial real estate.
WHY SHOULD YOUR COMPANY SUPPORT CREW DC?
Employees, clients and business partners want to work with a company that is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Commercial Real Estate companies need to demonstrate their commitment with tangible actions. Financially supporting CREW DC is a clear message that your company is behind the change we need to see.
CREW DC provides industry-wide recognition and exposure for your company. It's an exceptional opportunity to build brand awareness in the Metro DC area CRE space and align with our mission. Sponsors receive extensive year-long exposure to the largest chapter in the Network (620+ Members) along with exposure to our three sister-chapters in the DC Metro area (another 300+ members). Sponsors build networking opportunities with industry leaders and connect with senior-level decision makers from every facet of the CRE industry.
CREW Stats are Impressive
- More than 900 CREW members in the Greater Washington, DC area in four local chapters, with CREW DC representing more than 600 of those members.
- 35% of CREW DC members have more than 20 years of experience in CRE. 75% have five or more years of experience.
- 50% of CREW DC Board Directors and 28% of our self-identified members are diverse .
- Every aspect of CRE represented: Sales, Leasing, Law, Finance/Lending, Construction, Development, Asset/Property Management, Acquisitions/Dispositions, Architecture/Engineering/Environmental, Risk Management, and many more.
- 12,000 CREW members in all major cities in the US and around the globe
With CREW DC—Sponsorship Equals Opportunity
Sponsorship enables members in your company to:
- Make deals, cultivate connections, network for business
- Participate in professional development and leadership training
- Build a strong community of support for professional success
- Encourage the next generation to pursue careers in commercial real estate
Join the ranks of more than 90 leading companies sponsoring CREW DC. Our multi-year strategic plan engages, includes, develops, and sustains members and stakeholders into the next decade, and beyond.
Please join us as we continue advancing the achievements of women and diverse groups in our industry and support you with business growth opportunities.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact Executive Director, Kathy Allgier at email@example.com
View our sponsor levels and the respective benefits »