By joining CREW DC and the entirety of CREW Network, you not only advance your own career, you support the success of the women around you. All of us at CREW DC embrace our mission to be a powerful, influential and supportive association for women in the commercial real estate industry.
The following are just some of the benefits of membership in CREW Washington, DC:
- Networking and professional development opportunities
- Participation in a community partnership of women in the commercial real estate field
- Access to monthly CREW DC educational programs at discounted member rates
- Access to CREW DC member-only events such as: member networking and dine-arounds
- Opportunities to develop and hone your leadership skills by participating on CREW DC committees
- Membership in CREW Network and access to the online directory and discussion portal (CREWbiz Open Forum), connecting you to more than 11,000 like-minded, qualified professionals in the commercial real estate industry
- Discounted rates to attend CREW Network events, including the annual convention and leadership summits, as well as access to members-only CREW Network opportunities, including the CREW Network Leadership Certificate and Webinar series
- Weekly CREW Network email with articles relating to commercial real estate around the globe
Active – An individual who is employed in a qualified field of Commercial Real Estate for at least five years.
Associate – An individual who is employed in a qualified field of Commercial Real Estate for fewer than five years. Number of associate memberships available is limited.
Student - A student in an accredited degree program leading to an undergraduate or graduate degree in Commercial Real Estate or a related area (i.e., architecture, urban planning, business, finance, etc.).
Public Sector – An individual who is employed full-time in any federal, state or local government capacity or in an economic development entity reasonably recognized by the Board of Directors. Such Public Sector Member shall have all of the privileges and rights of Active Members.
Retired – An Active Member of the Association (or another CREW chapter, as long as they have been employed in a qualified field of Commercial Real Estate for at least five years) for a period of at least two years prior to such member's retirement from full-time employment.
There is a non-refundable *$25 application fee (*fee is waived for transfers from other CREW chapters).
DON'T FORGET to set up your professional profile in CREWbiz so you can be found in searches done by other members who are looking to give YOU business!
Annual membership dues cover the 12-month period from January 1 - December 31.
New members admitted after July will be billed on a half-year basis (excluding students).
- Active Member - $525 ($280 After July 1)
- Associate Member - $375 ($240 After July 1)
- Undergraduate Student Member - $50
- Graduate Student Member - $90
- Public Sector Member - $150
- Retired Member - $290
Subgroups of Members
Women of Influence
CREW DC members that meet certain criteria based on leadership, business achievements and tenure are eligible to be included in Women of Influence events. These smaller, more intimate programs provide opportunities for our more senior-level women to network together. Open to members meeting ANY of the following criteria:
- CREW member for 10 years or more (any chapter)
- Working within the commercial real estate industry for 20 years or more
- Past CREW DC president or board member
- Primary owner of a commercial real estate related business
- Currently serving in the C-suite of a commercial real estate related business
35 & Under
CREW DC members under 35 are invited to special events and happy hours to encourage networking within our younger group of professionals. In order to qualify, your birthdate must be specified on your membership application or CREWbiz profile (DOB is not publicly visible).
To view our Bylaws click here.